(FastNewsMedia Editorial):- Colorado Springs, Oct 9, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – AdHere Software LLC today announced the extension of the free trial period for the users of their information and marketing platform, AdPeruser.
We have seen an unexpected use of AdPeruser in international markets and decided we should offer them the same free introductory rate that we have been offering to our domestic users, said Scott Ramsay, President of AdHere Software, LLC. Now any business, organization or individual, anywhere in the world can take advantage of the free use of AdPeruser through April 2019 to see for themselves how it can be used to connect them with smartphone users within a short walking distance of their designated locations.
More on Fast News Media ::
- The Muller Effect: 10-year Anniversary of HIV-to-HIV Transplantation
- Ripple Launches The Exclusive Coffee Massage Spa Package
- Escape Rooms Penetrate Party Rental Industry
- Couples in Lancaster Say Social Media Problems Led Them to Get Counseling
- Rapid Car Check providing free car history to potential vehicle buyers
AdPeruser.com is a user-managed website for simultaneously delivering multiple information, promotional, advertising and marketing content to the AdPeruser smartphone app users at content provider specified locations using a wide variety of content media formats.
AdHere Software LLC
More on Fast News Media :
- Online Businesses Can Be Let down by Poor Product Photos, According to a New Survey
- VIDEO RELEASE: Brendon Hartley flies in fighter jet to launch new Casio EDIFICE Scuderia Toro Rosso
- Enjoy Mars Valley’s New Hip-hop Music Video ‘Running’ for an Energetic Trip
- The Gunmen of Nigeria killed many cinema-goers in Zamfara
- The Kids Book Company Releases The World’s First Personalised Child and Horse Storybook
Latest on Fast News Media :
- Mybappo – the First Social Platform Built on a Calendar Going Live Founded by Two Women
- SA Capital Partners and C.E. Hutton, LLC announce Strategic Partnership
- RatherShop bridges the gap between buyer and seller with launch of online platform
- Samsung using the new technology launching its first folded phone in 2019
- Eyes Like Mine to Host a Benefit and Gala Event in Arizona
Related Posts :