On Monday Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH) closed with decline of -1.02 percent to $151.55. Recent traded volume was 85,701 shares versus to it an average volume of 185,266 shares. The company holds 37.57 million shares outstanding and market cap of 5.694 billion. The one year high of the company is $166.81 and the one year low is $112.33.
Bio-Techne Corporation (TECH) recently declared its financial results for the 3rd quarter ended March 31, 2018.
More on Fast News Media ::
- Filmmaker Phoenix Quwais: Why black people don’t vote Republican and why they should
- Scientists Find Solutions in Biomimetic Approach to Battle Chronic Kidney Disease in Human Beings
- Investor’s Watch List: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (NYSE: SITE)
- Sneak Preview of Documentary Film in Naperville
- “The Gift and the Curse” The Jeff Jackson Story
Third Quarter FY2018 Snapshot
- Third quarter organic revenue raised by 7 percent (14 percent stated) to $164.0M. Year-to-date organic revenues have raised by 9 percent.
- GAAP EPS was $0.52$0.59 one year ago. Delivered a record adjusted earnings per share (EPS) of $1.21, and raise of 25 percent over the previous year.
- Adjusted Operating Margin was 38.1 percent for the quarter, up 80 basis points over the previous year.
- Purchased Atlanta Biologicals whose products focus on supplying cell culture sera, media and reagents for the life science research market.
3rd Quarter Fiscal 2018
- Net sales for the third quarter raised 14 percent to $164.0M. Organic growth was 7 percent contrast to the previous year, with currency translation having a positive impact of 4 percent and acquisitions contributing 3 percent to revenue growth.
- GAAP Earnings Results
- GAAP EPS reduced to $0.52per diluted share, versus $0.59 in the same quarter last year. An impairment loss on the Company’s investment in Astute Medical, which negatively influenced GAAP EPS by $0.32. GAAP operating income for the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2018 raised 29 percent to $43.1M, contrast with $33.5M in the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2017. GAAP operating margin was 26.3 percent, contrast to 23.3 percent in the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2017. GAAP operating margin contrast to previous year was positively influenced by strong volume leverage and lower acquisition related expenses.
- Non-GAAP Earnings Results
- Adjusted EPS rose to $1.21per diluted share, versus $0.97 in the same quarter last year. Adjusted operating income for the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2018 raised 16 percent contrast to the same quarter last year. Adjusted operating margin was 38.1 percent, contrast with 37.3 percent in the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2017. Adjusted operating margin contrast to the previous year was positively influenced by strong volume leverage. Also of note, the Company’s investment in ChemoCentryx grew to $86.6M in the 3rd quarter from raises in market value, representing a $1.44 per share before-tax built-in gain. Presently, GAAP requires changes in valuation of investments in publicly traded securities to be reflected in the equity section of the Balance Sheet until the investment is sold.
(TECH) has price-to-cash ratio of 32.22 and price to sale ratio of 9.18. The company net profit margin is 18.80 percent and gross profit margin is 67.90 percent. A look on the firm performance, its monthly performance is -7.63 percent and a quarterly performance of 1.08 percent. The stock price is trading upbeat from its 200 days moving average with 7.77 percent and down from 50 days moving average with -1.41 percent.
Latest on Fast News Media :
- BOSCH and Streaming Networks offers License Plate and Container reading solution within BVMS
- Mybappo – the First Social Platform Built on a Calendar Going Live Founded by Two Women
- SA Capital Partners and C.E. Hutton, LLC announce Strategic Partnership
- RatherShop bridges the gap between buyer and seller with launch of online platform
- Samsung using the new technology launching its first folded phone in 2019
Russ Jackson focuses on breaking news stories and ensuring we offer timely reporting on some of the most recent stories released through market wires about various Sector companies. He has formerly spent over eight years as a trader in US stock market and is now semi-stepped down. He works for us specializing in quicker moving active shares with a short term view on investment opportunities, also covers latest news and other trends.
Address: 4280 Cherry Ridge Drive Detroit, MI 48226
Phone: (+1) 586-260-5712
Related Posts :