(FastNewsMedia Editorial):- New York, Oct 9, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Idris Olagoke Badmus, Chairman and CEO of Afromedia News Corp announced today the new Board of Directors for the Media and E Commerce Group. During the brief Press Conference, Dr. Badmus emphasized the need to align the seasoned professionals in the rank of its management to a new and exciting direction of the company.
More on Fast News Media ::
- Altibox selects VisualOn to deliver the highest quality of service for their Apple TV OTT platform
- Renowned Holistic Health Practitioner Dr.Suresh Kumar Agarwal gets D.Litt in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Tsavo East Kenya reserve sees another death of Black Rhinos
- In Change, America Remains on Track to Transform Consumer Focused Allied Healthcare (PART 1)
- The Gunmen of Nigeria killed many cinema-goers in Zamfara
We have made tremendous progress in the last three years, to build a world-class E-commerce platform to allow the free flow of goods and information within the 55 countries in Africa and as we are tackling the physical logistics needed to get over 1.3 billion people on the continent to trade with each, we need the best of our people in the driver seat. Said the CEO.
The new Directors are Dr. Zents Kunle Sowunmi, the group President and Publisher. Dr. Abiodun Asekun, Vice Chairman. Mr. Nurudeen Oyedele, The Managing Director for AF Media Africa. Mr. James Nicholas, Director of E-Commerce and Triple A Stores, Ms. Robin Evaige, Director of Media and Corporate Relations. Mr. Charles Ogbolu is the Marketing Director.
Dr. Badmus said other announcements in the immediate future will include major partnership and investment in the company flagship Projects. www.afromedianewsgroup.com
More on Fast News Media :
- Use of Natural and Organic Ingredients Amplifies Consumer Interest in Sun Protection Products
- Lilac announces investment in Cairo Based Technology and Telecom Services Giant
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Ranks 2449 on Inc. Magazine’s List of 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Convenient Height Supports Elderly, Veterans, Athletes and More with Only 20-Inch Toilet Bowl in US
- First Truly All-In-One Shaving System, Trazor Launches on Kickstarter
Afromedia News Corp
Latest on Fast News Media :
- Mybappo – the First Social Platform Built on a Calendar Going Live Founded by Two Women
- SA Capital Partners and C.E. Hutton, LLC announce Strategic Partnership
- RatherShop bridges the gap between buyer and seller with launch of online platform
- Samsung using the new technology launching its first folded phone in 2019
- Eyes Like Mine to Host a Benefit and Gala Event in Arizona
Related Posts :