(FastNewsMedia Editorial):- London, Oct 10, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – In the first of the series titled Walkin’ Blues-Beatles at the Crossroads: An Alternate History Of The Beatles Novel, Jackie tells the untold stories of the band, looking across the universe and putting the pieces together to form a supernatural picture, which references, time travel and walk-in scenarios.
More on Fast News Media ::
- Renowned Holistic Health Practitioner Dr.Suresh Kumar Agarwal gets D.Litt in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Cream City Digital Joins the Kentico Partnership Partners Program
- Ripple Launches The Exclusive Coffee Massage Spa Package
- Stock to Target: Kforce Inc. (NASDAQ: KFRC)
- Small cup set to make big impact for our planet!
The Beatles remain one of the biggest rock bands across the globe, regarded by music enthusiasts as the foremost and most influential music band in history. The books seek to explain how the most important and lauded figures in history are the most influential in the unseen world. Jackie explains how the arrival of a figure known as the Astral Traveller was eagerly anticipated in July 1965 by those in the know. His arrival was announced with the movie and hit song Help! backed with Im Down and the influential was asked to make his temporary stay beneficial. He was the Substitute referred to by The Who I can see right through your plastic mac.The Rolling Stones sang about the walk-in, a concept of a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and has been replaced with a new, more advanced, soul. The Stones called him Jumpin Jack Flash its a gas gas gas. gahst (or geist), signifying a ghost or spirit. Yes, the other groups knew Paul had been replaced. “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” was, released as a single in 1968 (backed with “Child of the Moon“) Pay attention to the synchronicity of B-sides and A-sides on 45 singles.
As a sequel to the first in the Astral Traveller Book series, Walkin’ Blues-Beatles At The Crossroads: Jackie Lane has released the second part in the Astral Traveller series, titled the Day Ruby Baby joined the Beatles.
The author continues in the same vein in part 2 of the series – The Day Ruby Baby Joined The Beatles looks at the Apollo program and how the important space dates follow The Beatles signing major contracts and Paul leaving the group. Discover how the iconic movies of 1968.2001 A Space Odyssey and Rosemarys Baby both have an intriguing Lennon cosmic baby connection.
More information on both books can be found on Amazon.
More on Fast News Media :
- Halloween in Space Rock Show UFO Photosplus Alien Costume Party
- An Urban Clothing and Merchandise Brand with an Exciting Difference
- India deports seven Rohingya Muslims for the first time back to Myanmar
- Learn How This Startup is Helping Save Cost for Small Healthcare Clinics
- Rampacked Announces The Launch of Debut Product on Amazon
Latest on Fast News Media :
- Mybappo – the First Social Platform Built on a Calendar Going Live Founded by Two Women
- SA Capital Partners and C.E. Hutton, LLC announce Strategic Partnership
- RatherShop bridges the gap between buyer and seller with launch of online platform
- Samsung using the new technology launching its first folded phone in 2019
- Eyes Like Mine to Host a Benefit and Gala Event in Arizona
Related Posts :